Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lego Town Plan...yes or no?


I am looking at this Lego set and I am thinking about getting this for me and my oldest son for Christmas. What do you think, is the LEGO Town Plan too much stuff for a 5 year old and should I get something smaller? Remember, he doesn't have to build the whole thing, he can just build pieces of it and then use the rest of the bricks to create stuff with his own imagination.

I was also thinking of the LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader's TIE Fighter. Lego + Darth Vader? Can you get any cooler than that?

I don't know...which one would you get?.....Just imagine that these are both priced the same so that that is not a factor in your decision.

As I kid I loved legos, as a matter of fact it is probably the only kind of toy I had after I was older than 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I also have a five-year-old and was thinking about getting a LEGO advent calendar for him. But now I'm probably going to get this set and divide it up (secretly beforehand...which will be entertaining for ME). That way he can build a different building or set element every day leading up to the final set at Christmas. Maybe that would work for your son, too, so that he doesn't get overwhelmed by over 1000 pieces all at once :) Good luck!