Sunday, February 24, 2013

Game Of thrones Season 3 is almost here. trailer released

Season 3 of games of thrones is almost here
Here is how long it will take before the first episode starts

I think book 3 is the best book out of the 5 that have been published so far. Without spoiling anything I am glad that one person gets his due, another person is totally awesome in this book. I actually will reread book 3 again, I will start on March 15th or so. I read all 5 books and don't exactly remember what exactly happens in book 3 since I am starting to mix events from later books. Before the show starts I just want to read it again so that I can compare the visuals from the HBO series with the book which then should be fresh in my mind
Here is the trailer, enjoy, this season should be great

No comments: