Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Am I doomed? Unborn with Odette Yustman as eye candy



I saw the movie Unborn yesterday and while I am not saying it is something you should see immediately it is not that bad. Odette Yustman from Cloverfield is the eye candy in this movie. It is an exorcist type of movie where the main character gets haunted by her unborn twin brother. Here is the creepy part.......the movie starts with Casey jogging and finding a blue glove on the ground, she picks this glove up, turns around only to find a creepy little boy standing there. This boy morphs into a dog and disappears.

On my way to work today I found this blue glove in the snow, it is almost the same as the one in the movie, not only that but take a look at the picture, notice something interesting? Yes that is a Corna (sign of the horns)

Anyway below is the trailer of unborn and hopefully I won't get any visitors tonight.......



No comments: