Sunday, April 16, 2017

Kaizen Day 6/7, Apr 14/15 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 6/7 of that routine

April 14th

Didn't do too much on April 14th, did a workout at the gym, no cardio

Made myself some oatmeal for breakfast, I usually don't eat before going to the gym, but I had to wait till 12 to go to the gym so I decided to have breakfast before the gym for a change

Steps total for the day was 7,001 steps and 8 floors.

Had pasta with cauliflower and cherry tomatoes for lunch
Made peanut sauce from scratch for dinner, had that with chicken, wild rice and bok choy

Managed to finish the podcast S-Town (this podcast is done by the same people who did serial)



April 15th

Didn't go to the gym because of the holiday and I was busy with other things. I did manage to go for a quick 2.5 miles run in the morning.

Had a smoothie with yogurt, kiwi, blueberries and pineapple for breakfast

Didn't have lunch but did have an early dinner instead.. perhaps we can call this a drunch or linner?

We had baked ziti with sausage as well as ham in the oven. A side was a huge bowl of spring mix salad


Steps.floors/distance for today can be found in the picture below






No comments: