Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I like big blogs and I cannot lie.......

Okay so I created a blogpost titled The Ten Most Asked SQL Server Questions And Their Answers

After you are active in the newsgroups for a while you will notice that the same questions are asked over and over again. I had this idea to create a post like that for a while and I finally finished :-)

Here is what is in that post

1) Selecting all the values from a table for a particular date
2) Search all columns in all the tables in a database for a specific value
3) Splitting string values
4) Select all rows from one table that don't exist in another table
5) Getting all rows from one table and only the latest from the child table
6) Getting all characters until a specific character
7) Return all rows with NULL values in a column
8) Row values to column (PIVOT)
9) Pad or remove leading zeroes from numbers
10) Concatenate Values From Multiple Rows Into One Column

So check it out here: The Ten Most Asked SQL Server Questions And Their Answers

And I will leave you with the theme music of this post's title :-)

No comments: