Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Kaizen Day 43, May 24 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 43 of that routine


I woke up at 5, had my coffee and then rode my bike to the gym. I did a back, bicep and leg workout and then rode my back back home. I was back home by 7:30 AM


Today I had a day off, the plan was to watch Alien Covenant in the morning, in the afternoon I would be watching the UEFA Europa League final between Ajax Amsterdam and Manchester United


For breakfast I had an English Muffin with eggs and bacon



The movie Alien: Covenant was pretty good, a little slow at times but also very suspenseful at other times. I though it was more like a cross between Prometheus and the original Alien movie. The new female star was really good and Michael Fassbender is back as the android*  (don't want to spoil anything here for you in case you didn't see the movie)

Alien: Covenant
Alien: Covenant


After the movie I rushed home, I laid out my Ajax jerseys, you can see them in the pic below

Ajax Amsterdam jerseys from back in the day
Ajax Amsterdam jerseys from back in the day

I then watched the game between Ajax Amsterdam and Manchester United

The game was OK, not too exiting, United's defense was impenetrable, Ajax made too many mistakes with passing the ball around, also there were never players runing free, United did park the bus at times... oh well..there is always a next time


For dinner we had the same as last night since we made it for 2 days: lentils with kale and pasts

Activity for the day
Total steps:  11,866
Total floors: 14
Total distance: 5.5 miles

No comments: