Monday, April 10, 2017

Kaizen Day 1, Apr 10 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day one of that routine

I started the day by getting up at 5:30. The night before I made a cold brew coffee, I added some half and half to this coffee and finished in about 25 minutes or so.

I ran for about 30 minutes and was back home around 6:45 AM. The run itself was pretty easy, I didn't go too fast probably 9 miles per hour or so.

After I cooled off a little, I took a quick shower. After the shower I made myself breakfast. Three eggs scrambled in coconut oil, a side of micro arugula and some cherry tomatoes. After breakfast I had two clementines.

I walked to the Princeton Junction train station for 40 minutes to hope on the van which takes me to work. I can take the bus from my home as well but it takes the same time more or less. I would have to walk to the other direction, wait on the bus and then the b us ride would be about 15 minutes or so, and then I would wait at the station for 15 minutes. I hardly ever take the bus, only when it rains really hard or is extremely warm (90 degrees and more)

I basically had another coffee at work as well as a green tea. No food but had lots of water

I left work at 5, hopped on the van back to the train station, and walked back home for 40 minutes

Dinner tonight was the following



What you can see in that picture is pasta with farm raised ground beef and cauliflower.

I had 2 clementines for dessert


Here is a pic of my steps for the day, it is a little more than that but I don’t always carry my phone with me


No comments: