Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Kaizen Day 16, Apr 25 2017



This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 16 of that routine

Got out of bed ad 5:07 AM today..had my coffee and was about to go for a run at the trail but then a downpour happened.  I thought about skipping the run today but it stopped around 5:50 and it was just drizzling. Instead of going to the trail I decided to just run on the sidewalk, I also cut the run short by 15 minutes otherwise I would not make it in time to catch the van to work

Listened to triangulation show 295 with Cory Doctorow on the run
Cory Doctorow's latest novel is Walkaway, a look into the future of mass surplus and mass unemployment.
He talks to Leo Laporte about how people reinvent themselves, the difference between disaster and catastrophe, the future of copyright, and his refusal to use DRM.

 Had a smoothie with yogurt, almonds, kiwi, banana and strawberry for breakfast

Walked the 2.2 miles to the train station to catch the van to work

Had chicken oreganata with orzo for lunch

Since it was really crappy weather and my wife was picking up the kids from piano lessosn, she picked me up from the train station

For dinner had lentil soup and string beans on the side. The lentil soup was made with the bone broth I made on Friday.


Total steps:  21,057
Total floors: 8
Total distance: 9.6


Steps April 25th

No comments: