Saturday, April 15, 2017

Kaizen Day 5, Apr 14 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 5 of that routine

Today I woke up around 5:30, I had my cold brew coffee, I then went for a run around 6:15. I ran for about 25 minutes or so. Got back to the house at 6:45, cooled off, took a shower and then went downstairs to make myself some breakfast


For breakfast I had the following

A post shared by Denis Gobo (@denisgobo) on


As you can see I had 3 eggs, some salad and also a couple of cornichons

After breakfast I walked the 2.2 miles to the train station to catch the van going to the office in New Jersey. I had a sandwich at work (roasted turkey) and also an apple and an orange

Since it is Good Friday, I left a little earlier today from work today, I caught the early van going back to the train station at 4:40. I then proceeded by walking the 2.2 miles home.

At home the kids wanted pizza, so we ordered some Pizza from Nomads in Princeton. As a side I made sauteed Kale with garlic

Had a clementine and a kiwi for dessert



Total steps for the day: 20.2K
Total floors climbed for the day: 4
Total distance for the day 9.9 miles







No comments: