Sunday, April 30, 2017

Kaizen Day 19/20, Apr 28/29 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 19/20 of that routine


April 28

I worked from home today, mostly because we had a bunch of meetings, it doesn't make sense to go into the office just to dial into meetings

I woke up at 5, had my coffee and then rode my bike to the gym. I did a back, bicep and leg workout and then rode my back back home. I was back home by 7:40 AM

Had some eggs for breakfast, and I had a sandwich for lunch


For dinner we had pasta with kale, bacon and fontina cheese, we also had a side of salad

I had some ice cream for dinner



Total steps:  11,930
Total floors: 21
Total distance: 5.3 miles



April 29

I woke up at 5 because of a huge thunderstorm, had my coffee and then rode my bike to the gym at 6:20. I did a chest, shoulder and tricep workout and then rode my back back home. I was back home by 8:30 AM

Had some leftover pancakes for breakfast

Took a walk to the bookstore with my oldest son while the two younger kids had their tennis lesson

Had a little pasta with broccoli for lunch


For dinner we had burgers on the grill with a side salad that had string beans and cherry tomatoes in it

salad with string beans and cherry tomatoes


Total steps:  21,538
Total floors: 18
Total distance: 9.5 miles

No comments: