Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Kaizen Day 15, Apr 24 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 15 of that routine


I worked from home today, mostly because we had a bunch of meetings, it doesn't make sense to go into the office just to dial into meetings

I woke up at 5, had my coffee and then rode my bike to the gym.  It was a beautiful morning

Snapped a picture of a sunrise while biking




This is the library at Princeton University campus early in the morning




I did a back, bicep and leg workout and the rode my back back home. I was back home by 7:30 AM

I had 2 pancakes that my kids didn't eat and some leftover scrambled eggs for breakfast

I had some cheese and bread for lunch

For dinner, had cauliflower, sausage and pasta

My son made chocolate biscotti and oatmeal raisin cookies, had half a cookie and one biscotti for dessert



Total steps:  16,094
Total floors: 16
Total distance: 7.4

No comments: