Friday, May 26, 2017

Kaizen Day 44, May 25 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 44 of that routine



Whenever I plan to go to the city I set my alarm to go off at 4 AM. I will always wake up by myself around 3:57 AM, the alarm will almost never go off while I am still sleeping. Today I woke up at 3:30 AM. I decided to get up...what is the point trying to get another 15 minutes of sleep in

I made myself a cold brew coffee the night before and I drank this between 4 and 4:30 AM

I left the house at 4:30 AM, walked to the train station, this took 40 minutes. I caught the 5:20 train, I read about 30 pages of the book Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen . The train arrived at  Newark at 5:55 or so, got on the PATH train and arrived at the World Trade Center station around 6:20

I then walked to the New York Sports Club gym on Broad street and did 30 minutes of cardio which burned a total of 361 calories





For breakfast I had some yogurt and fruit

I had a apple as a snack

For lunch I had a cheese sandwich and a burrito


For dinner we had egg noodles with homemade bolognese sauce, we had sauteed cauliflower on the side

I had a handful of chocolate chips for dessert




Activity for the day
Total steps:  23,628
Total floors: 34
Total distance: 10,9 miles


No comments: