Sunday, May 14, 2017

Kaizen Day 33, May 13 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 33 of that routine


It was a really crappy day today with lots of rain, I did not go for a run and didn't go to the gym either

For breakfast my daughter made some pancakes, I had 2 of those

I decided to use some of the chicken bones we had frozen to make a chicken bone broth. This bone broth will be used as a stock for a risotto which we will eat for dinner





After 8 hours, here is what it looked like when I put in in jars. I froze 3 jars and put 2 jars in the refrigerator to use this week






For lunch I had a chickpea/while bean salad with tomatoes, onions and spring mix lettuce


I also discovered a new podcast and started listening to it from episode 1: STEM-Talk
The most interesting people in the world of science and technology. STEM-Talk is an interview podcast show produced by the Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, a not-for-profit research lab pioneering ground-breaking technologies aimed at leveraging and extending human cognition, perception, locomotion and resilience. Twice a month, we talk to groundbreaking scientists, engineers and technologists. Our interviews focus on the science that our subjects are engaged with, as well as their careers, motivations, education, and passions. Think of them as “profiles in science.” 

Dinner as mentioned before was risotto with peas, chicken and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Had a little bit of ice cream for dessert


Activity for the day

Total steps:  10,407
Total floors: 6
Total distance: 4.9 miles


No comments: