Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Kaizen Day 22, May 1 2017



This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 22 of that routine


I woke up at 5, had my coffee and then rode my bike to the gym. I did a back, bicep and leg workout and the rode my back back home. I was back home by 7:30 AM

I worked from home and did a fair amount of coding and troubleshooting

For breakfast I had a couple of eggs and some bread

For lunch I had some cheese and some fruit

For dinner I had lentil soup with spinach and oatmeal bread, I also had 2 peanut butter cups for dessert


I watched the epsisode Golden Frog Time from the Showtime show Billions. This was the best episode so far. If you are not watching this show I highly recommend it. The stars of the show are Paul Giamatti from Sideways and Damian Lewis from Homeland

Fun fact,  one of the writes of this show is an old acquaintance of mine David Levien, I once went to Webster Hall with him and some friends. It was psychedelic thursdays and we were on the upper floor listening to the Cult....


Total steps:  11,493
Total floors: 14
Total distance: 5.1

No comments: