Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Kaizen Day 29 May 9 2017



This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 29 of that routine


I woke up at 5, had my coffee and then rode my bike to the gym. I did a back, bicep and leg workout. I then rode my back back home. I was back home by 7:30 AM


I listened to the triangulation podcast with author Daniel Suarez while biking to and from the gym
Daniel Suarez is the author of five books, including Daemon, Freedom(tm), and Influx. His latest book, Change Agent, depicts a near-future world where genetic editing technology has become commonplace. Daniel talks to Leo Laporte about how he writes, how biotech like CRISPR is poised to create the next industrial revolution, and what it will be like when your steak is grown in a vat instead of raised in a pen.
I read all Daniel Suarez's books so far, I loved Daemon and Freedom, will have to check out Change Agent

For breakfast I had a couple of eggs and some bread


I worked from home, had a bunch of meetings and did a fair amount of troubleshooting. I took 1/2 a vacation day because I wanted to watch the Champions League semifinal between Juventus and Monaco

Lunch was a burrito with some tomatoes

For dinner, I had a minestrone with beans

Dessert was some watermelon


Activity for the day

Total steps: 14,223
Total floors: 15

Total distance: 6.6  miles


No comments: