Sunday, May 7, 2017

Kaizen Day 26/27, May 6/7 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 26/27 of that routine


May 6

Got out of bed ad 5:10 AM today, had my coffee and listened to some podcasts. Left the house around 6:20 AM and ran for about 40 minutes.

Had a combination of breakfast and lunch today around 11, I guess I can call it lunch, it was a cheese sandwich and some tomatoes


For dinner we had burgers, sweet potatoes and salad


Total steps:  20,038
Total floors: 4
Total distance: 10.2 miles




May 7

Went for a nice 2 hour walk between 5 AM and 7 AM. I shot this 4 minute video around Blair Hall in Princeton at the university



For breakfast I had some eggs, an English muffin and some tomatoes

For lunch, I had some rice, zucchini, onions and tomatoes. I added a little soy sauce and sambal oelek to give it some flavor and heat



Dinner tonight was Italian wedding soup.  Dessert was a little bit of ice cream


Total steps:  14,310
Total floors: 10
Total distance: 6.5 miles



No comments: