Thursday, May 11, 2017

Kaizen Day 30, May 10 2017

This post is part of my daily kaizen routine, this is day 30 of that routine


I woke up at 4:30, had my coffee and then rode my bike to the gym. I did a chest, shoulder and tricep workout.  I then rode my back back home. I was back home by 7:00 AM. I went earlier to the gym today because I had to watch my daughter while my wife drove the youngest son to school because he had to go on a class trip.

For breakfast I had a couple of eggs and some bread


I worked from home, had a bunch of meetings and did a fair amount of troubleshooting. I took 1/2 a vacation day because I wanted to watch the Champions League semifinal between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid


I watched the Build 2017 conference keynote, there were some interesting things shown, it was mostly focused on Azure

Watched the Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid game. The first 20 minutes were insane, once Isco scored however Atletico faded away.  The final will be great: Juventus vs Real Madrid


Lunch was a burrito and some cabbage salad

For dinner, I had minestrone again

Dessert was some yogurt and blueberries

Activity for the day

Total steps:  8957
Total floors: 20
Total distance: 4.0 miles





No comments: